Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pinterest Challenge?? BRING IT ON!!




Hi !! Is anybody doing the Pinterest challenge along with Sherry from YOUNG HOUSE LOVE and Katie from BOWER POWER?? I decided that I would give it a go.. It will give me a chance to make something I have wanted to do for awhile, but just haven't had the time/suppiles/motivation to do so. This challenge will kick my rear into getting stuff done. If you have never been on Pinterest- It's addicting!! It's an online board where you pin stuff you love/ want/ eat/ make or whatever... I have 27 boards in categories ranging from things for school, organization, Project life inspiration, Crafts, party ideas, holiday ideas, recipes, etc... So it was really hard for me to pick which idea of the 488 pins I wanted to tackle. Ultimately, I picked some wall art I want to make for my laundry nook. It seems like a cheap, easy project to make for my very first pinterset challenge.

Source: bhg.com
Source: dollarstorecrafts.com

I'm going to play around with it, but I love the concept. Hopefully, I'll love it. I also wanted to make some labels for the baskets I have as storage in the laundry nook.

Source:  thesunnysideupblog.com 


I wanted to take it a step further and decoupage the clothes pins with pretty paper.

Source: brownpaper--packages.com
I'll linking up my finished product on Tuesday (if I finish/ comes out how I want) over at Young House Love or Bower Power. Wish me luck !!

Oh & here's my weekly to -do lists:

THE ORGANIZATION/ CLEANING LIST
1.  Clean and organize upper kitchen cabinets
2.  Start cleaning up spare room
3.  Clean up bookcase & expedits in office. Also stuff on floor.
4.  Clean and Organize Marc's desk

This list-  I REALLY have to make time for- it's been neglected and most of the items are making a repeat appearance-

THE CRAFTY (FUN) LIST

1. Work on my niece's senior album
2.  Work on project life
3.  Make 1-2 scrapbook pages
4.  Put together Christmas planner

If you want to learn more about the pinterest challenge head on over here or here.  Also you can check out my pinterest boards here or on the pinterest icon on the right. 


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment