Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentine's Day Crafts!!

Better late than never!! This Valentine's day I made some simple, easy gifts for my friends at work, as well as for my students. 


I used some ziplock bags and added some fundip, toy, crayons, and other candy for a simple gift for my students. I stapled a little owl card at the top. For my co-workers, I put together some simple gifts I found on-line-thank you PINTEREST!!




Lastly, we put together these cards for the kiddos to give to their parents- LOVED how they turned out!! Again, Thank you, Pinterest!



Nothing Special, but I'm so happy I got to do something crafty!!! I missed out yet again on the Pinterest challenge over at YOUNG HOUSE LOVE/BOWER POWER, but I'm going to start planning for the spring one, so I can be ready!!

What did you give your Valentine???

Lots of LOVE,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment