Friday, July 22, 2016

Flashback Friday: Project Life Style

NOTE : THIS IS A LONG POST
I am vowing to finish all my Project Life Albums this year, or at least half.  As you know, all my albums from 2010-2015 are not completely finished. SO... in order to have a little accountability, I'm planning on every Friday showing you what i've done to complete my past Project Life albums. I'm starting with 2015. I've finished up to May. Here some pics of my completed pages.

Cover Page- I mainly used this kit, but I just can't remember what kit this is.  It's either a Maggie Holmes or Dear Lizzy kit. 

        
  Here's the first layout of my album. I used the Gold Foil Value Kit and mixed in some of the Midnight Edition core kit. This is a layout of New Years Eve. I printed most of my photos in black and white and I love the way it looks.




I am doing my album by month. I am trying to limit the months to one spread, but I am including inserts for overflow pictures and special events. Again, I used the Gold Foil value kit and midnight edition. 


In the left side of the spread, I am documenting our last days of vacation before going back to work, some meals we had.  


On the right side, I am documenting a date night, breakfast with my sister and her family, the weather, my niece's birthday and other everyday things. 


 For January I had one insert and one special event spread, which I have not finished. Here's the insert, a continuation of the week and my nephew's 1st day school.






For February I think I used the 5th and Frolic Kit. I used a lot of pretty Pink, vintage embellishments. February talks about my school events, an accident I had at school. My husband's trip to the ER, Trip to visit my brother-in-law, how we have officially started trying to have a baby again. In February, we have a lot of birthdays, my father-in-law, my dad, my aunt Mary. I also included a flap to document Valentine's Day.







My next month is March. I used a kit from SNAP from Simple stories. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the kit.  But I love the hint of green and blues that it had. 



In March I documented some stuff at school, a cute pic of my sister, some other everyday stuff. I used a card a got from a studio calico kit to document St. Patricks Day.  



On the right side of the spread, I documented our Spring Break trip to Round Rock, Tx.


In April I used a WE ARE MEMORY KEEPERS card kit, again.. I don't remember the name, but I loved it so much I used it in my 2016 album as well. I loved the little paper bag the kit had to store the journaling.


For some reason, I did not take pictures of the individual pages. But it documents some birthdays, it was also the month we lost our 2nd baby. It was an emotional month, but I decided to include a little about it. I want to include a little tribute to our baby girl. But that will come later. I also documented Easter. The pink felt bunny is from Martha Stewart. I love this layout. 

The next layouts I made was May. For these spreads, I mostly used the Azure edition. 


I documented Cinco de Mayo at school, my brother's birthday, field day at school, my friend's little girl Darcy's graduation from Kindergarten, and some other random things. This layout also had a flip pocket I added to display an extra picture I wanted to display.





That is what I have so far in my 2015 album. Stay tuned for my layouts! Here's hoping I can finish my album by the time the year is over. 

I had planned to upload a video of my whole album, but I am having so much trouble uploading to You Tube. If I am able to publish it I will make sure to put it up here in my blog.


Love,
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment