Monday, September 3, 2012

September To-Do List

Now that school has started, I don't have a lot of time to do things around my little house. So instead of having a weekly to- do list, I have decided to do a monthly to do list:

My House To-Do List

Get new mattresses
Re-arrange our bedroom
Take out all our old clothes from closet
Clean & organize master closet (phase 1)
Clean my scrap cabinet
Start buying stuff- mirror, baseboard, paint, & accessories for guest bath remodel
ORGANIZE MARC'S DESK!!!!!!!!- yeah this needs to be done!!!!PRONTO!!
Organize & line kitchen drawers
Finish off the finishing touches in laundry area
Finishing packing & take all the garage sale stuff to my aunts
Replace lights in laundry area, office, and hall
Switch living room ceiling fan to master bedroom & put new ceiling fan in living room
Organize memorabilia and into nice big boxes in closet
Re-pave front walkway

The Crafty List

Work on Project Life- GET CAUGHT UP!!
Finish my niece's senior scrapbook- I REALLY NEED TO FINISH THIS!! She's already in college, lol!
Start organizing my nephew's baby album
Start putting together Christmas planner
Spray paint some decor for kitchen
Re-vamp charging station
Make wreath for classroom
Start planning Halloween/ Fall decor

September will be a busy month, so wish me luck. My goal for October- to stay more weekends at home!! It will help so much- I'm sure the hubby will like that!!

Asta Luego.....

Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment