Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm ALIVE!!!!!!

Hello!! I've been MIA for the last two months. And.. although I love writing my blog, life got in the way. I have been wanting to show my classroom photos, organization, decorations, my fall stuff.. but I was just so busy- October is my busiest month with testing, our school fall festival, Halloween, and my birthday on the 30th. November we've been busy with work, Thanksgiving, and our annual reunion weekend. School has been very stressful and I have been re-thinking so many things in my life. I'm grateful I have my wonderful hubby to hold my hand through it all. I'm not giving up on the blog just yet... even if I'm the only living soul reading about my craft projects and endless dream to-do lists!!! I have so many plans, dreams, and ideas, wish I had the time and ENERGY to make them come to life.



Hasta Luego.....
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment