Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Planner


 Hi there!! I'm finally coming around to posting about the infamous Christmas planner I've been putting together since summer. I made my pages, labels, and cover on Microsoft  Word and the binder is a plain red binder I found at Target. The Only tools I used was a 3-hole punch, regular hole punch, red cardstock and glue zots. My first thing was durability. I plan on using this planner for years to come! I laminated the cover, the label tabs, and the red cardstock separating the sections.




I also added a cute Martha Stewart label holder on the spine. Just to add a nice clean look, as well as keep in uniform with all my other home binders.


 The planner is divided into five sections. First is GIFTS- this includes lists of people we are giving gifts to divided into lists such as family, friends, and co-workers, also neighbor gifts. Next Year I want to tweak the list into a great list idea I saw here. Second is LISTS- This includes my Christmas card list with addresses, master to-do list, to-buy list, and a for next year list.   Because every year I think of new decoration, or a new idea I have for Christmas decor, or anything I want to buy for the following year. Things I didn't have time to get for the holiday, but want to remember for the following year. The third tab is SCHOOL STUFF- Because I'm a teacher, there is a whole lot of things I need to remember to buy and things to do. The Last two sections are for IDEAS and RECIPES




I also added a calender in the front, as well as our Christmas tree directions in the back.



Here is my Christmas Planner- I LOVE IT!!! I'm sure as the years go by and our family and needs change, the planner will change to.



HAPPY PLANNING AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment