Friday, December 14, 2012

Easy Christmas Card Display

I really wanted a very clever way to display my Christmas cards this year, something that I wouldn't need to spend a single cent on!!! I decided to use these two cute clotheslines I ordered through Avon a few years ago. They have miniature clothes belonging to Santa and Mrs. Claus!! It's Cute!! The item is not available anymore but can easily be replicated with twine, string, or ribbon, and decorated with homemade ornaments, felt shapes, or colorful snowflakes. OR if you are really crafty you can make the clothes yourself with fabric or felt. The clothes are hung by these cute mini clothespins. Since I didn't want to spend any mula, I used regular clothespins I had on hand. I decided to pretty them up with left over Christmas scrapbook paper.


And since I haven't sent any of my cards ( BAD!!) I only have my sister's cards, but hopefully the rest will be coming soon! 


Here's a closer look- Isn't my sister's family ADORABLE!!


OH AND THE BEST PART!!!!! My brand new personalized velvet stockings from Pottery Barn- I love stockings and have wanted them for so long !!!  It was an early Christmas present and maybe one day we will expand our family and add more stockings! I think they are so elegant..


How are you displaying your Christmas cards????


HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y'ALL
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment