Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wrapping/ Christmas Card Station

The holidays can be daunting, especially if you are like me and take on more than you can chew.....That's another post, for another day. I want to talk about how I store my wrapping and Christmas card supplies. First off here is how I created my Christmas card station. I put my cards in a sturdy basket, where I also keep envelopes, stamps,  pens and is large enough to where I can put my Christmas planner, where I have keep my Christmas card list and addresses. The basket usually stays in the office, but it's small enough to take to my kitchen table or living room, while we watch TV.



My next station is where I keep all my  gift wrapping supplies. My dad gave me this cool wood tool box he found at a garage sale. My plans were to paint it a nice christmasy red, but that will have to be put into my next year list. I loaded it up with gift tags, tape, pens, scissors and other stuff I would need to wrap and decorate my gifts. I hang all my gift bags behind the room door, for easy access.





Yes I have GREEN CARPET.... YUCK, lol!!! 

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment