Monday, December 17, 2012

Grieving for Sandy Hook Elementary :(

Words can really not describe the sadness I am feeling. I am not a mother and I can't even begin to imagine the pain the parents of those 20 little innocent angels are feeling. It is tragedy, something that never should have happened... I keep reading news reports trying to find the reason to why this monster did what he did.
I also think about the teachers who gave their lives to protect these children, God only knows how many more lives would have been taken if not for their bravery. As a teacher, I am proud of them.. I don't have any kids, but every child that has entered my classroom as student from my very first
Pre-k class ( who are now 5th graders) to my current little ones...each one have a place in my heart. And I know that I would try to protect them the best way I can.
Tonight hug your children a little tighter and say a prayer for those souls who have gone home to heaven and pray for those who remain, may they find the strength to go on....


May God bless us ALL....
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment