Friday, December 28, 2012

ON A ROLL!!....then life happens...

Hi everyone... Hope everybody had a very Merry Christmas!! I had some posts almost finished up.. just needed to up load the pictures I had taken FOR said posts...First with all Christmas hoopla, then our 12th anniversary on the 23rd, blog was put on the back burner and forgotten. On Christmas Eve I was getting treats ready to deliver and presents ready to take to my in-laws for their traditional Christmas Eve get-together.. my hubby who had been nursing a terrible cough, was looking worse. We went back and forth until finally deciding to go to the emergency room after some tests, he was diagnosed with pneumonia and was admitted into the hospital, it was a very tough first night as he battled a 103 fever and his blood sugar level going up to the 400's.. It was very scary. He is doing better, but is still in the hospital. I just came home today, only because he got a room mate and it was getting a little too crowded for everyone there. We still have not celebrated Christmas, our families brought all our Christmas presents and they are patiently waiting under the tree for us to open as soon as Marc comes home. I hopefully upload tonight and see what I am able to post.


Thanks,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment