Sunday, January 27, 2013

Purse Organization

Well I know I'm not the first to show you how they've organized their purse, but I love how it turned out! I've actually gotten complements about my little purse organization. My purse is small, I don't like carrying around a big purse, especially when I had to dig through it- to find what I  was looking for. Cute huh?? I love it!!!


This is what I can fit into the purse... My Christmas gift- My brand new clutch/wallet, lotion, lip balm, hand sanitizer, my pill case, coin purse, and an accordian file.  I also put my sunglasses and my cell phone in the purse.



I put my credit cards, ID, Insurance cards, cash, and checkbook into my wallet. And if I want to leave the house without my purse, I just pull out the wallet and head out.


Next, my accordian file- I bought this at Wal- Mart a few months ago. I had bought it to organize receipts by month, but my hubby has a whole different system, so it sat there- until I saw this post on the SUNNY SIDE UP BLOG- GENIUS!!! We live in a very small town, the closest mall/target is 80 miles away.... ;(
soo... I made a tab for receipts. Every time we go on a shopping outing, we use this tab to put all our receipts that would otherwise get lost in bags, purse, car, hubby's wallet, etc...  Next is reward cards- We have so many that they would stay behind at times and we would be kicking ourselves, when we missed out on savings. :(   Next tab is gift cards- We got a lot this year for Christmas and I kept forgetting them- finally put them to use!! Next is coupons, then a tab for "lists" - cause I am a notorious list maker!! We make a list of things we need and I put it in there and take it out as I need it. Next is pics and notes- this is where I keep things like window dimensions for when I'm buying curtains or blinds, paint swatches, etc.. My last tab is school stuff this is where I keep receipts from school or lists of things I need to get for a school party, or anything else school related, I need to shop for.




Here's the finished product pretty satisfied with the outcome. :)


 How do you organize your bags??
Till next time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment