Saturday, January 12, 2013

Plans for Project Life

I have been fighting a very nasty flu bug- which has kept me from doing many of the things I had planned on doing. It has even kept me from work these past few days. But I have some thoughts/ideas on project life and some of the supplies I want to use.
First of all let me just say that I am VERY behind... and you know what.. it doesn't matter- at least not to me!! I'm gonna start fresh and work on my 2012 albums as I go. My approach this year is going to be different, go with the flow type of thing. I tried doing the weekly thing and there were weeks that it worked and others that didn't- it just depends-that's life! So If I have enough pictures to cover the whole week, I will include a weekly layout, if not a monthly layout will do just fine, and if I have a lot of pictures of a certain day or event that will be a layout. I have the idea in my head.. just see how it works out.
As far as my supplies, I still want to use 12x12 black leather albums from We R Memory Keepers. Like these: I LOVE them....



 Source: We r Memory Keepers

I also plan on using Becky Higgins Seafoam kit- It's beautiful!!! And I can't wait to order it. 

Source: Becky Higgins



I also want to use the Marcy Penner Planner pages, last year I used a notebook, but I found that I strayed from it very soon. Hopefully these will help me be more organized. I'm also looking into an app to help me keep my journaling up to date and my pictures organized. I'm still researching which app is best for me, I've seen a lot of suggestions like DAY ONE, PROJECT365, and EVERNOTE. Here are the Marcy Penner pages I have been rambling about.

Source: Marcy Penner



I'm also on the waiting list for the STUDIO CALICO Project Life subscription.. Still waiting on that to see what it's all about. Here are some other tools that are on my wish list.. First is this awesome punch from WE R MEMORY KEEPERS that punches out 3x4 sizes, which perfectly into the Project life page protectors. 
AWESOME!!!




Another tool I've had my eye on is this chomper thing or similar ( don't know the exact name) but it's also from WE R MEMORY KEEPERS...



That's the plan... Still want to order my prints from Shutterfly or Snapfish. Wish me Luck..


GOOD LUCK,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment