Sunday, December 8, 2013

BLOGIDAYS WEEK 2

Today I am going to revisit my Christmas planner. You can read all about it here. I had been working on this project since last summer. Finally last Christmas I put my planner to use and let me tell you I don't know how I got along without it. It has helped me stay organized and on budget. Right now I am in the process of updating our planner.. putting in new addresses, adding new people to lists, etc... I'm waiting on a few addresses I requested and hopefully be able to print my newly updated pages by tomorrow. I also want to add a new tab since this year we are hosting Christmas dinner. I have a party planning binder, where I keep a section for holiday parties, but I feel that this should be together with all the other Christmas plans. Do You have a Christmas planner?? What do you include in your planner?






HAPPY CHRISTMAS PLANNING!!
LOVE<3  M
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment