Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to REALITY.........

Hello, again ! My sweetie and I just came back from a 3-day cruise to the BAHAMAS!!! For the last 4 days and 3 nights this was our home away from home: The Norwegian Sky!!


I had never been on a cruise, so I was a bit nervous...well alot nervous. But everything went well and we loved it and hope to do it again someday. But I'm glad to be back- there's really no place like home, even if it involves cleaning and laundry. What's really making me super happy is all the memorabilia we got for our Project Life album. From the airplane flight, our overnight stay in Miami, the cruise itself, and the airplane flight back, I have ticket stubs, maps, itineraries, etc..  I loved that the crew took pictures of the passengers as they boarded  the ship, and throughout the cruise and were available for purchase. We have great souvenir pictures of us boarding the ship, arriving at the Great Stirrup Cay, and all dressed up at dinner. I love that I have them, all the memorabilia, and all the other pictures we took with our camera, my iPhone, and the hubby's cell phone. I'm hoping to put them together within the next few days of so... I'll let you know how that goes. I also want to go over my Project Life process. It's a little weird, but it's worked for me. It's especially for those who are on a budget and are buying things little by little.
It was truly a memorable and well deserved vacation. But now we are back to our regular schedules- or trying to at least! Lots of laundry to do, to-do lists to make, and restock our house with food and necessities. I miss you Bahamas... hope to see you again one day....



Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment