Monday, August 18, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner 2014-15

After weeks of waiting, I finally got my Erin Condren Life planner. I had been wanting one for some time and finally decided to get it. I am so excited!!!




 It came beautifully packaged in mint green tissue paper, I also got some free stickers, and tags.
AND a $10 gift card and and... $15 card on my next purchase. Downfall is I can't use them both at the same time. The $15 one expires next month, and I'm eyeing the teacher planner. The $10 card doesn't have an expiration date, so I might use it or next year's planner.




The planner I got was Candy Lace Mocha Multi and it retails for $50.00, but with the a $10 coupon, I was able to get for $40 plus shipping and tax. It took about 3 weeks for delivery.. longest 3 weeks ever.. but soo worth it!



The planner has a laminated cover that can be removed and is interchangeable. Here's the inside cover and first page, some inspiration in the following pages, and a calendar of the year in a glance.





 Next come the bones of the planner. The month at a glance and a week in a glance. Along with clear ruler, that is detachable and can be moved around as needed. The month at a glance come with a notes section. The week in advance is divided by morning, day, and night. It also has a section for notes and goals.



The planner also comes with lined paper and also decorative white paper for notes or whatever you might want to use it for.



I also comes with stickers that you can use to label your planner. The labels have birthday, game, dr's appt., hair appt., vacation, and also some blank ones.


I seriously love this keep it together pocket and the planner comes with a forget me not perpetual calendar and contacts. You can write birthdays and anniversaries, also important numbers.


It also comes with a plastic zip-lock type pocket with these beautiful tags with my name and that match my planner.

Here's a look at the inside back cover.. and the tabs.



Seriously love my planner and can't wait to use it. I'll try to post a blog post on how I'm using the planner once I get situated with it. I got these pens that a lot of people have been raving about at Target


They are seriously beautiful.. Go on over to Erin Condren and take a look.
Here is a $10 off your first purchase Referral link https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/michellemartinez1030



Happy Planning,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment